| A brief summary |
Finding answers to these questions is a key issue, as we need to anticipate changes in the initial training provided by universities. The aim? To train tomorrow’s safety professionals.
| Themes |
Anticipate the impact of changes in companies and organizations on safety
We have undertaken a study of the major developments in the industry of the future, with the aim of identifying the professions and skills where safety will be a key challenge.
The group’s work is supported by:
- visits to factories and industrial facilities that are already using new technologies in production;
- surveys of younger workers on the factory of the future, and the safety skills that will be required;
- the results of the strategic analysis conducted by the Foncsi on the operator of the future;
- input from experts during meetings of the working group;
- a review of the scientific literature and research results on the subject.
Creating a network dedicated to training and the safety
The working group plans to launch an ambitious project: pooling educational resources and creating a network to think about the safety skills that the industry will need in 2030.
This discussion group is one of the initiatives taken by Icsi
on the theme of “the industry of the future”.
| Participants |
Universities & colleges
- Mines Graduate School
- Centrale Supelec
- Enciaset – INP Toulouse
- ESCP Business School
- IUT de Lorient
- Université Grenoble Alpes
- Université Toulouse 3
- Air Liquide
Contact & coordination
Digital training academic manager