| A brief summary |
In France, President Macron’s ordinance of January 2017 profoundly reformed social dialogue in companies. The new body, the social and economic committee, is the result of the merger of the health and safety committee, and other employee representative bodies, and has the primary mission of contributing to health and safety prevention.
In this context of organizational transformation, the discussion group will analyze the keys to, and ingredients for, effective dialogue. What is the challenge? To create a constructive social dialogue for safety, identify the conditions for success and good practices.
| Themes |
- The role of social dialogue in the prevention of serious, fatal and major technological accidents.
- The impact of the Macron reforms on employee representative bodies.
- Joint training for different actors involved in the social dialogue.
- Safety leadership and spending time in the field.
- The role of social dialogue in the management of the Covid-19 crisis.
| Participants |
- ADF Group
- Air France
- L’Oréal - Chimex
- France Chimie
- Irba - the French Armed Forces Biomedical Research Institute
- ESCP Business School
- French labour ministry
Contact & coordination
Development Director, Icsi